Throughout the progression of our G4 ministry leaders need to be trained and developed As a way of serving our leadership team every other week we host debriefs that are meant to encourage leaders, discuss hard topics, and develop leadership skills. Each debrief topic results from issues that needed to be addressed in particular groups that were deemed important for all.
The list below is not meant to be exhaustive and will continue to grow as we cover more important topics.
- Caring Virtually: Similarities, Differences, and Unique Challenges
- Accountability: What Is It and How We Use It
- Leading Not Reading Through the Curriculum
- How to Push a Participant with Care
- Setting Group Expectations
- Asking Quality Questions